Kabul: Locals protested in different corners of Afghanistan over the recent visit of Pakistan PM Imran Khan to their nation.
Kabul: Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan arrived in Kabul on Thursday for his first official visit to Afghanistan.
Islamabad: Pakistan's political unrest, foreign debt limits and the Covid-19 pandemic have all conspired to slow Chinese investment in Pakistan, according to a report in Asia Times.
An area five times more than that of PoJK (Pakistan Occupied Jammu & Kashmir) with a population of approx. 1.8 million, Gilgit Baltistan has been under illegal occupation of Pakistan ...
Glasgow: Human rights activist Amjad Ayub Mirza has said the upcoming scheduled election in Gilgit-Baltistan (GB) region is 'illegal'.
Glasgow: A prominent human rights activist has said the people of Pakistan are desperately wanting to get rid of the military oligarchy.
London: Former Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif has said the South Asian country is currently controlled by two parallel governments.
Islamabad: Pakistan's National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has issued an arrest warrant against the country's former president Asif Ali Zardari over Rs 8 billion suspicious transa ...
Islamabad: Pakistani Muslim League (Nawaz) [PML(N)] vice president Maryam Nawaz has challenged PM Imran Khan and said his government will go home before January, a few days before t ...
- Pakistan: Imran Khan’s key aide Lt Gen (Retd) Asim Saleem Bajwa resigns as SAPM on information
- Imran Khan's selectors to answer for the ongoing crises in the country : Nawaz Sharif
- Defamation: Pakistan opposition leader Shehbaz Sharif appeals court to hear case against PM Imran Khan daily
- 'With China and Pakistan's backing, Turkey's Erdogan is eyeing Islamic world leadership'
- PoK resident killed in Islamabad, UKPNP asks how long Kashmiris will die like this