New York: The robust growth that many African countries experienced before COVID-19 was lost to the pandemic, UN Secretary-General António Guterres said on Wednesday, highlighting ...
Beijing: China is facing a large income gap between its poor and rich, shows the country’s income distribution statistics, according to The Times of Israel.
Beijing: China's youth unemployment rate has increased and the latest data shows that the jobless rate for people aged between 16 and 24 is over 20 percent now.
Beijing/Dhaka: A top foreign policy analyst feels that the macro-economic management policy of Bangladesh is prudent enough to avoid China's debt trap.
Brussels: Following the EDPB’s binding dispute resolution decision of Apr 13, Meta Platforms Ireland Limited (Meta IE) was issued a 1.2 billion euro fine following an inquiry into i ...
New York: Prospects for a robust global economic recovery remain dim as the lingering effects of the COVID-19 pandemic carry on, according to the UN’s latest World Economic Situatio ...
Telecom major Vodafone on Tuesday said it might cut 11,000 jobs over three years.
Beijing: Popular Chinese smartphone maker Oppo has cited the uncertainty in the global economy and the gloomy smartphone market as the reason behind its decision to shut down its semicond ...
Elon Musk on Friday officially named longtime media executive Linda Yaccarino as the new CEO of Twitter, a crucial move announced by him since buying the micro-blogging site.
- Elon Musk finds new Twitter CEO, rumours suggest it is Linda Yaccarino
- Tech majors Apple and Google lead initiative for an industry specification to address unwanted tracking
- Fresh graduates in China angry over growing unemployment
- Non-manufacturing sector in China continues to maintain expansion in April
- Petcare Industry: Of furry love, pandemic and a rising graph