Changchun/UNI/Xinhua: Fourteen people were confirmed dead and 26 injured after a fire broke out on Saturday afternoon at a warehouse in Changchun, capital of northeast China's Jilin P ...
New York: The public water system in Lebanon is “on life support” and could collapse at any moment, putting 71 per cent of the population, or more than four million people, at ...
The US military launched four airstrikes recently which targeted military equipment seized by the Taliban, media reports said.
New York: The head of the UN World Health Organization, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, has welcomed the start of the Olympic and Paralympic Games as a chance to spread “hope to the wor ...
Hong Kong: Two students of Hong Kong were jailed after they were found 'guilty' of rioting at the Chinese University campus two years ago.
Kabul: Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani has claimed that Taliban has “deep ties" with Al-Qaeda, Lashkar-e-Taiba and Jaish-e-Mohammed and the group wants Afghanistan “to ...
Dhaka: Bangladesh government imposed strict 'lockdown' in the country from Friday after ending their nine-day break for Eid-ul-Azha celebration.
Gaza: At least one person was killed as an explosion rocked the Gaza region on Thursday.
Beijing: China will not allow audit of the laboratories in the area where the Sars-CoV-2 or the novel coronavirus responsible for Covid-19 pandemic was first identified.
- Floods expose the crumbling infrastructure in China
- Danish cartoonist Kurt Westergaard who sparked outrage with depiction of Mohammed dies at 86
- Violence flares up in water-shortage protests in Iran's Khuzestan province
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games chief does not rule out cancelling games
- Nations pillory China for unleashing seamless cyber attacks