Baghdad/Sputnik: Three missiles landed in the "green zone" in the Iraqi capital, where the US embassy is located, in the early hours of Tuesday, an Iraqi security source told Sp ...
New York : More than 200,000 Haitians who perished in the devastating earthquake which struck the island nation ten years ago, were honoured in a solemn ceremony of remembrance at UN Head ...
Washington: Five people have been indicted in United States for allegedly running an international network which purchases US products for nuclear weapons programme in Pakistan.
Moscow/Sputnik: French security forces evacuated President Emmanuel Macron from the Bouffes du Nord Theater in Paris as protesters tried to enter the building, French media reported.
Aleppo/Sputnik: Illegal armed units continue to shell the Syrian city of Aleppo, leaving 28 civilians dead within the past three days, the Russian Center for Syrian reconciliation said.
Moscow/Sputnik: Around 187,000 took part on Thursday in protests across France against the pension reform, French media reported.
New York: Implementation of the 2015 peace agreement in Mali provides the only pathway for stabilization there, the head of UN peacekeeping told the Security Council on Wednesday.
Kabul/New York: Attacks by all parties to Afghanistan’s armed conflict in 2019 took a devastating toll on civilians, Human Rights Watch said on Wednesday in its World Report 2020.
Islamabad: In what might be seen as a conflict arising within the Pakistani Army, the second-most senior Pakistan Army officer, General Sarfraz Sattar was allegedly forced to resign after ...
- France to send more forces to combat terrorists in Africa, Macron says
- Almost 1,000 civilians leave Idlib De-escalation zone on Monday - Russian Military
- Iran's Rouhani blames US for current situation in Middle East: Presidential Press Office
- Donald Trump Tells Iranian Authorities to 'Stop Killing' Protesters
- Over dozens of Saudi trainees to be expelled from US military base in Florida - Reports