Five countries have been awarded for their efforts towards eliminating mass-produced trans fats in food, the World Health Organization (WHO) announced on Monday.
Kiwifruit has proven itself as a powerful mood booster and new research from the University of Otago has shown just how fast its effects can be.
COVID-19 vaccines saved at least 1.4 million lives in Europe – “irrefutable” proof of the power of these inoculations, the regional head of the World Health Organization ...
The world enters 2024 with soaring cases of cholera globally, with over 667,000 cases and more than 4,000 deaths last year, UN agencies have reported.
Vaccination against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, reduces the risk of serious acute illness in children and adolescents, a study has revealed.
Biological E. Limited (BE), India's Hyderabad-based vaccines and pharmaceutical company, has announced that the World Health Organisation (WHO) has granted an Emergency Use Listing (E ...
The number of people using tobacco continues to decline despite industry attempts to jeopardize progress towards stamping out cigarettes and other such products, the World Health Organiza ...
The UN World Health Organization (WHO) on Friday declared Cabo Verde free of malaria, hailing it as the latest success in the global fight against the disease.
The public health risk from COVID-19 remains high, the UN World Health Organization (WHO) warned on Friday.
- Study shows exposure to air pollution associated with increase in sedentary time
- Study claims disrupted sleep may be linked to memory and thinking problems
- WHO warns COVID-19 infections are rising fast globally
- Study suggests you need to combine mindfulness with exercise for mental health boost in 2024
- Pattern of alcohol intake more accurate indicator of liver disease risk than overall consumption: Study