Jacobabad: At least one person died and several others were hurt as a blast rocked Jacobabad region of Pakistan on Friday, media reports said.
Nangarhar: Several people are feared to have died as an explosion rocked a busy market in Afghanistan's Nangarhar province on Monday, United National confirmed.
Islamabad: Pakistani security forces gunned down six terrorists of the outlawed Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) during an operation in the Central Makran Mountain Range in Balochistan, ...
Jalalabad: Armed robbers killed an Afghanistan University lecturer in Jalalabad region of the country on Sunday.
Kabul: Islamic State terrorist group on Sunday claimed responsibility for the attack on a gurdwara (Sikh temple) which left at least two people dead.
Islambad: A Pakistani Army soldier died during an exchange of fire with terrorists in North Waziristan, media reports said on Saturday.
Kabul: At least two persons died as three explosions hit a gurdwara (Sikh temple) in Afghanistan's capital Kabul city on Saturday, media reports said.
Kabul: A blast rocked a mosque in Afghanistan's Kunduz province on Friday.
Kabul: The Taliban operated security forces have killed a key ISIS commander in Afghanistan's Bagrami district, media reports said on Tuesday.
- Afghanistan: Journalist in Kapisa goes missing, RSF asks Taliban rulers to give 'explanations'
- ‘Great progress’ being made bringing Da’esh/ISIL terrorists to justice, Security Council hears
- Four terrorists killed in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan
- Pakistan: Security forces kill seven terrorists in Bannu, North Waziristan districts
- Afghanistan: Blast in Kabul leaves three people injured