About 9 percent of adults in 30 countries identify themselves as LGBT+, as per a survey conducted by Ipsos.
Beijing: A 15-year-old LGBT Centre in Beijing has stopped its operation without even stating the reason behind it.
New York: Celebrating the ongoing movement to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities around the world, Apple is introducing a new Pride Edition Sport Band accompanied by a ma ...
New York: Making homosexuality punishable by death is an egregious violation of human rights, independent UN Human Rights Council-appointed experts said on Wednesday, urging Uganda’ ...
Kampala: The Ugandan Parliament has passed a bill that would criminalise people who identify themselves as LGBTQ+, among other things, media reports said.
Islamabad: Pakistan's first transgender news anchor and journalist Marvia Malik on Thursday survived a gun attack in Lahore.
New York: Cambodia is poised to make strides towards the full social integration of gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people, protecting them from violence and discrimination, a UN-ap ...
Washington: The US Congress approved a bill on same-sex marriage and sent it to the White House.
Doha: A journalist has claimed he was denied entry into the stadium by security staff as he was wearing a rainbow t-shirt when USA was playing World Cup opener against Wales.
- Iran: UN experts demand stay of execution for two women LGBT rights activists
- Bros: Hollywood awaits release of first gay rom-com
- LGBTQIA military brats more prone to mental health issues, suicide: Study
- LGBT rights being ‘deliberately undermined’, in some US states: UN expert
- Singapore: UN rights chief welcomes repeal of colonial-era law banning sex between men