China's messaging platform WeChat has allegedly deleted more than a dozen LGBT accounts run by university students.
Hong Kong: A Hong Kong film festival has removed a documentary that discusses the issue of same-sex marriage.
Budapest: Ahead of the 2022 elections, Hungary's parliament has ratified a legislation banning the dissemination of content in schools to promote homosexuality and gender change amid ...
Nepal Pride Parade this year will be organized virtually, organizers announced in the wake of the Covid-19 situation and the travel restriction in the capital, Kathmandu. Many events, cam ...
California: On the second day of the Pride Month, Google honoured Frank Kameny Wednesday, but who is he and what importance does he have in the LGBTQI rights movement?
Hollywood: American pop star Demi Lovato has come out as non-binary and will be using the pronouns they/them from now on.
The life of a person belonging to the LGBTQ community is becoming difficult in Pakistan amid COVID-19 pandemic spread in the Islamic country.
New York: Humiliation and intolerance remain “a stark reality” for many gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people around the world, the UN human rights chief has ...
Los Angeles: Social media sites are increasingly becoming difficult for LGBTQ users and must immediately address the problem, said a report by GLAAD.
- LGBTQ advocates urge Florida Gov. to reject proposed transgender athlete ban
- Southern California's Huntington Beach will fly rainbow flag to mark LGBTQ Pride Month
- Transgenders: The Outcasts of South Asia Prisons
- Tashnuva Anan: Bangladesh gets first transgender news presenter, creates history
- LGBTQ numbers swell up in the US as Generation Z openly embrace sexuality