A geo-political expert feels that as the deadline for withdrawal of US forces is drawing closer, China might significantly get the chance to increase activity in Afghanistan.
Kabul: Fabien Baussart, President of Center of Political and Foreign Affairs, has said Pakistan wants to keep Afghanistan feeble, debilitated and divided.
Washington: US Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Tuesday spoke with Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani when both the leaders condemned the recent attacks by Taliban in the war-ravaged ...
Washington: The US government on Monday announced a new programme to give certain Afghan nationals and their eligible family members.a chance to resettle in America as refugees.
Kabul: President Ashraf Ghani convened on Saturday a meeting of prominent political and jihadi leaders of Afghanistan.
New York: Deborah Lyons, the UN secretary general's special representative for Afghanistan, has warned that the world will not work with the Taliban if there is no progress in the pea ...
Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) leader Noor Wali Mehsud has said the relationship with Taliban in Afghanistan is based on brotherhood, sympathy, and Islamic principles.
Kabul: Afghanistan president Ashraf Ghani has slammed the Taliban group and said their deeds showed that it has "no will" for peace.
Doha: A high-ranking delegation from the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan led by Chairman Abdullah Abdullah and a Taliban delegation led by deputy leader of the group Abdul Ghani Baradar a ...
- Taliban should uphold basic rights of Afghan people: Antony Blinken
- Taliban cabinet failed to represent both gender, ethnic diversity in Afghanistan: Former Female Minister
- Turkey says "no need to rush" in recognising the Taliban's rule
- We need to talk about Pakistan, says expert as Afghanistan witnesses rising conflicts
- US President Joe Biden says evacuation from Kabul was among the most difficult in history