Tokyo: With at least 32 Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex and Asexual (LGBTQIA) atheletes participating in the Tokyo Summer Paralympics, the number has more than double ...
A controversial LGBTQ law has forced Hungary's Prime Minister Viktor Orban to announce plans to call a referendum after the European Commission launched legal action against his gover ...
China's messaging platform WeChat has allegedly deleted more than a dozen LGBT accounts run by university students.
Hong Kong: A Hong Kong film festival has removed a documentary that discusses the issue of same-sex marriage.
Budapest: Ahead of the 2022 elections, Hungary's parliament has ratified a legislation banning the dissemination of content in schools to promote homosexuality and gender change amid ...
Nepal Pride Parade this year will be organized virtually, organizers announced in the wake of the Covid-19 situation and the travel restriction in the capital, Kathmandu. Many events, cam ...
California: On the second day of the Pride Month, Google honoured Frank Kameny Wednesday, but who is he and what importance does he have in the LGBTQI rights movement?
Hollywood: American pop star Demi Lovato has come out as non-binary and will be using the pronouns they/them from now on.
The life of a person belonging to the LGBTQ community is becoming difficult in Pakistan amid COVID-19 pandemic spread in the Islamic country.
- Israel: Middle East's gay-friendly city Tel Aviv celebrates Pride Month, witnesseses 170,000 strong parade
- Monkeypox: UNAIDS ‘concerned’ about stigmatizing language against LGTBI people
- ‘Unbox Me’ campaign gives visibility to lives of transgender children
- Pakistan: 5 trans women shot, injured in Mansehra
- At least 35 publicly out LGBTQ athletes participating at Beijing Olympics, a Winter Games record