Washington: The US Senate has passed a bill to ban imports from Xinjiang region, an episode which has potential to further trigger conflict between Washington and Beijing.
Beijing: Uyghurs are currently working at a silicon factory in China’s northwestern desert where the temperature even soars to more than 2,000 degrees.
The Canadian government has expressed deep concern about the human rights situation in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region.
Washington/Sputnik: Ottawa and Beijing sparred over human rights issues in the others’ countries, with Canada pushing China at the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) meetin ...
Washington/Islamabad: Critics have slammed PM Imran Khan over his recent statement on Chinese treatment towards Uyghur Muslims where he asked why the world was fixated on Xinjiang w ...
Beijing: Beijing has sanctioned a Belgian lawmaker who called for a proposal warning of a risk of genocide against Uygur Muslims in Xinjiang, a region which has always triggered internati ...
Beijing: A 2020 Chinese census report has revealed that the Han population in China’s western region of Xinjiang grew faster than the ethnic minority Uygur population over the last ...
A former policeman has revealed the way Uyghurs were tortured in China's Xinjiang region while giving his testimony at a London-based tribunal.
Melbourne: Japan and Australia’s foreign and defense ministers on Wednesday expressed strong concerns over the human rights abuses in China.
- China: Uyghurs 'treated worse than dogs' in Xinjiang camps, hears independent tribunals
- UK: 'Uyghur Tribunal' starts investigating atrocities in China's Xinjiang
- Xinjiang issue: Members of US Congress to reconsider maintaining ties with Chinese sports companies
- Australia, NZ leaders jointly voice concern over Chinese treatment towards Uyghur, Hong Kong
- Chinese aggression: Xinjiang authorities detain elderly Uyghur woman