Dhaka: The deadly novel coronavirus has claimed 43 more lives in Bangladesh in the last 24 hours, according to official data.
Dhaka: Bangladesh has recorded 34 deaths due to covid within the last 24 hours.
Dhaka: Bangladesh recorded 1,592 fresh COVID-19 cases on Sunday, media reports said.
Dhaka: Bangladesh has reported 29 more deaths from Covid-19 on Friday.
Dhaka: In the past 24 hours, Bangladesh recorded 42 more COVID-19 related deaths, media reports said.
Dhaka: Bangladesh registered 45 new deaths due to COVID19 as the death toll due to the disease now surpassed 4,000, media reports said.
Dhaka: Forty-two people died due to COVID-19 pandemic in the past 24 hours in Bangladesh, media reports said on Monday.
Dhaka: Bangladesh seems to witness a significant rise in the number of COVID-19 cases as the country recorded 2,265 fresh cases in the past 24 hours, media reports said on Sunday.
Dhaka: Bangladesh recorded 39 new deaths due to COVID-19 outbreak in Bangladesh in the past 24 hours, media reports said.
- Bangladesh reports 37 COVID-19 deaths in past 24 hours
- Bangladesh records 32 COVID-19 deaths in past 24 hours
- Covid-19: 44 die in a day, death toll climbs to 3,557 in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh reports 42 more COVID-19 deaths in 24 hours
- Bangladesh: Nearly one in 10 persons infected by COVID-19 in Dhaka city