Dhaka: Bangladesh registered 36 COVID-19 deaths in the past 24 hours, media reports said.
Meanwhile, 8,359 new COVID-19 cases were also recorded in the past 24 hours.
The total death toll in the country due to the virus now stands at 28,560.
Among the eight divisions, Dhaka recorded the highest number of cases and deaths with 6,036 infections and 25 fatalities. Chattogram recorded 1,276 cases and two deaths, reports bdnews24.
- WHO alerts low back pain cases are expected to rise to an estimated 843 million by 2050,releases first-ever guidelines on managing it
- China reports no new infectious diseases
- Climate change risks upending global fight against malaria: WHO
- Harvard Medical School scientists find the reason behind people unable to stop itching
- China experiencing spike in children suffering from respiratory illnesses