Islamabad: Health experts have warned that Pakistan may experience fifth wave of the COVID-19 in the mid of February 2022, media reports said.
New York: The World Health Organization published on Sunday an update on the science regarding the new coronavirus variant Omicron which is causing global concern and sparking increasing ...
Beijing/UNI/Xinhua: The Chinese mainland reported 57 new locally transmitted Covid-19 cases in the past 24 hours, the National Health Commission said in its daily report on Saturday.
Delhi (JEN): Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday said coronavirus vaccines should now be taken to the doorsteps of the people, and there should be an equal focus on the secon ...
Dhaka: Bangladesh reported nine fresh deaths due to COVID-19 in the past 24 hours, media reports said on Sunday.
Dhaka: Bangladesh, a nation which witnessed a deadly COVID-19 wave, registered 20 deaths in the past 24 hours, media
Islamabad: Pakistan claimed 46 new deaths due to COVID-19 in the past 24 hours, media reports said on Saturday.
New Jersey: Merck, known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, and Ridgeback Biotherapeutics on Friday announced that molnupiravir, an investigational oral antiviral medicine, sign ...
Islamabad/UNI/Xinhua: Pakistan reported 2,060 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, the National Command and Operation Center (NCOC) said on Saturday.
- NeoCoV virus: Wuhan scientists warn of new coronavirus strain with higher infection rate, fatality
- Pakistan may face COVID-19 fifth wave in February: Experts
- Still ‘not clear’ whether Omicron COVID variant is more transmissible or more severe than Delta: WHO
- Chinese mainland reports 57 locally transmitted Covid-19 cases
- COVID-19: Indian Prime Minister Modi announces door-to-door vaccination drive