Islamabad: Pakistan's Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin has said his nation will deal with the new government in Afghanistan as they will require assistance.
Kabul: A former female Afghanistan minister has said the Taliban cabinet, which was announced recently by the group, failed to represent both gender and ethnic diversity of Afghanistan.
Ankara/IBNS: Turkey on Tuesday advised the international community not to rush in recognising the Taliban's rule in Afghanistan and added that it was still holding discussions about o ...
Moscow/UNI/SPUTNIK: Australia expects to take in at least 3,000 Afghan refugees this year after the Taliban took over the country, Prime Minister Scott Morrison said on Tuesday.
Kabul: Terming Pakistan as a 'state sponsor of terror', terrorism analyst Kyle Orton has said the South Asian nation should be held accountable for the condition in Afghanistan, w ...
Washington: US President Joe Biden has described the airlift evacuation from Afghanistan, a nation captured by Taliban forces, as the ' most difficult' episode in history.
Geo political experts believe that Pakistan cheered Taliban insurgents taking control over Afghanistan due to its growing concerns about its enemy India.
Beijing: The Chinese governmet has said it is ready to cooperate with the United States on Afghanistan to prevent a civil war and prevent the country from becoming a breeding ground for t ...
New York: As the crisis in Afghanistan deepens by the hour, with reports that insurgent forces reached the country’s capital, Kabul, earlier on Sunday, UN Secretary-General Ant&oacu ...
- Afghanistan Crisis: US, Taliban representatives hold first talks since withdrawal
- Qatar's Deputy Foreign Minister says international community should not hurry to recognize Taliban govt in Afghanistan
- US generals express concern over Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal amid Taliban taking control over Afghanistan
- US is 'very honest' about concerns on terrorist safe havens in Pakistan: Pentagon
- At UN, Pakistan Prime Minister urges ‘bold steps’ to prevent humanitarian crisis in Afghanistan