Moscow (Sputnik/UNI) The US House of Representatives has passed the Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act that stipulates annual State Department reviews of the autonomy of Hong Kong, ...
Hong Kong: Ahead of the 70th anniversary of the People's Republic of China, Hong Kong Police lobbed tear gas shells and even fired blue dye from a water cannon to disperse protesters ...
Hong Kong City: Hong Kong Police used tear gas and water cannons to disperse protesters who were agitating in Hong Kong city on Sunday.
Beijing/Hong Kong City: Taking their protests to the sporting arena, Hong Kong pro-democracy protesters on Tuesday booed the Chinese national anthem before the start of a game.
Moscow (Sputnik/UNI) Hong Kong police on Monday used tear gas to disperse protesters in the district of Mong Kok, media reported.
Hong Kong City: As Hong Kong city witnessed another weekend of anti-Chinese government protests, school students on Monday joined the agitation, media reports said.
Hong Kong City: The Hong Kong Police cracked down on thousands of protesters who defied ban to continue their agitation in the city on Sunday.
Hong Kong City, Aug 31: Hong Kong witnessed another day of protests on Saturday as thousands of anti-government agitators defied ban and marched through the city, media reports said.
Hong Kong City: Three Hong Kong pro-democracy activists have been charged in connection with the protest at police headquarters, media reports said.
- Hong Kong Protests: Pro-democracy activist Joshua Wong arrested
- Hong Kong Chief Executive meets young people amid escalation of protests – Reports
- Hong Kong Protest against Chinese govt continues: 36 people arrested
- Hong Kong police fire gun and use water cannon on pro-democracy protests
- Tens of thousands of protesters March in center of Hong Kong despite police ban