Kabul: At least 11 civilians were killed in a blast that rocked Afghanistan's Kandahar province on Monday, media reports said.
Kabul, Apr 29: A blast near a voter registration center at Jalalabad area in Afghanistan injured at least seven people on Sunday, media reports said.
Kabul: At least two traffic policemen were injured as a blast hit eastern Nangarhar province in Afghanistan on Saturday, media reports said.
Kabul, Apr 22: A suicide attack on a voter registration centre in the Dasht-i-Barchi area of Afghanistan's Kabul city on Sunday killed at least 57 people, media reports said.
Kabul: A roadside bomb blast in Afghanistan's eastern Nangarhar province killed at least five people on Friday, media reports said.
Kabul: A bomb explosion in Afghanistan's southern Kandahar province on Wednesday killed at least five people, media reports said.
Kabul: A magnetic bomb blast in Kunduz province of Afghanistan on Monday killed at least one policeman, media reports said.
Kabul: A blast in Afghanistan's Jalalabad area on Monday left at least four supporters of Hizb-I-Islami Afghanistan (HIA) killed, media reports said.
- Afghanistan: Nimruz blast leaves five security personnel dead
- Blast targeting police patrol team kills 1, wounds 5 in southern Afghanistan
- Car bomb explodes in Afghanistan's south, three policemen killed in clashes: Source
- Afghanistan: Roadside mine blast leaves one dead in Kandahar
- Afghanistan: Twin blasts rock Spin Boldak, 13 killed