Washington/Islamabad, Jul 17 (JEN): Accusing Pakistan of betraying US' trust and referring them as 'Benedict Arnold ally', the latter has decided to stop aiding the former in their fight against terrorism. more
- Joe Biden administration planning to diplomatically boycott Beijing Olympics 2022: Reports
- US govt not ready to give Afghanistan financial aid via current authorities: Security Advisor
- Iran to resume nuclear talks with world powers in November
- Antony Blinken remark: China urges US to respect commitments on Taiwan
- US says talks with Taliban in Qatar remained 'candid'