Geneva: Switzerland’s State Secretary Krystyna Marty in a political dialogue via videoconference with China’s Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs Qin Gang recently expressed conc ...
Paris: French capital city Paris witnessed protests recently as over 300 people, who belonged to several groups, gathered at the Trocadero Square near the Eiffel Tower and demonstra ...
Beijing: Tibet’s India-based exile government has slammed Chinese President Xi Jinping's call to "sinicize" the Tibetan people's Buddhist religion.
Beijing: Chinese authorities forcefully relocated around 59 Tibetans from 13 different households in eastern Tibet on June 24, Free Tibet’s research partner, Tibet Watch has said.
As China imposes law on national security in Hong Kong, city's pro-democracy group Demosisto has announced it will disband, media reports said.
Geneva: A group of independent experts have called upon the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) to “act with a sense of urgency” in taking major decisions in pro ...
Bodh Gaya: Buddhist spiritual leader Dalai Lama has said the Chinese government can physically capture Tibet but they cannot control the minds of the people from the region.
New Delhi: Tibetan people in India will participate in a rally in support of anti-China protesters in Hong Kong in the Indian capital city of New Delhi on Friday.
Oslo: Hundreds of Tibetan activists marched down to the Chinese Embassy in Norway's capital Oslo city and protested in front of the building to mark the Tibetan Uprising Day recently. ...
- No halt to cultural genocide in Tibet
- Austria: Tibetans organize rally demanding boycott of Beijing Winter Olympics over China's human rights abuses
- Chinese court gives 10-year prison term to Tibetan writer for his loyalty to Dalai Lama
- Under Chinese rule, Tibet's culture, religion is at risk: Tibetan Parliament-in-Exile Speaker
- Tibetans say China's climate action plan is hurting their livelihood: Report