Former Windies cricket legend Viv Richards on Saturday supported the Free Tibet movement and wished the region 'Happy Independence Day'.
Chinese authorities have imposed restrictions for residents in Tibetan-populated areas of the country's Qinghai province ahead of the start of Lunar New Year, media reports said.
Beijing: Chinese authorities have released Tibetan activist Tashi Wangchuk from prison.
London: London city recently witnessed the presence of several billboards which demanded the arrest of Chinese Communist Party (CCP) secretary Chen Quanguo.
Geneva: Switzerland’s State Secretary Krystyna Marty in a political dialogue via videoconference with China’s Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs Qin Gang recently expressed conc ...
Paris: French capital city Paris witnessed protests recently as over 300 people, who belonged to several groups, gathered at the Trocadero Square near the Eiffel Tower and demonstra ...
Beijing: Tibet’s India-based exile government has slammed Chinese President Xi Jinping's call to "sinicize" the Tibetan people's Buddhist religion.
Beijing: Chinese authorities forcefully relocated around 59 Tibetans from 13 different households in eastern Tibet on June 24, Free Tibet’s research partner, Tibet Watch has said.
As China imposes law on national security in Hong Kong, city's pro-democracy group Demosisto has announced it will disband, media reports said.
- Tibetans protest against Chinese Communist Party in London on PRC's 72nd founding day
- China enforces compulsory Mandarin Chinese learning for preschool children in Tibet
- Tibetan writer, who criticised China, dies after eight years suffering from illness since release from prison
- Chinese authorities forcing Tibetan school children to take military training
- No news of release confirmed even after Tibetan teacher completes his prison term