Beijing: A 15-year-old LGBT Centre in Beijing has stopped its operation without even stating the reason behind it.
New York: Making homosexuality punishable by death is an egregious violation of human rights, independent UN Human Rights Council-appointed experts said on Wednesday, urging Uganda’ ...
New York: Cambodia is poised to make strides towards the full social integration of gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people, protecting them from violence and discrimination, a UN-ap ...
Doha: A journalist has claimed he was denied entry into the stadium by security staff as he was wearing a rainbow t-shirt when USA was playing World Cup opener against Wales.
New York: Iran must immediately stay the executions of two womensentenced to death for supporting the human rights of lesbian, gay,bisexual, trans and gender-diverse (LGBT) people, a larg ...
Beijing (JEN): An influential LGBT advocacy group in China has halted its operations 'indefinitely' amid growing restrictions on social activism.
China's messaging platform WeChat has allegedly deleted more than a dozen LGBT accounts run by university students.
New York: Humiliation and intolerance remain “a stark reality” for many gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people around the world, the UN human rights chief has ...
New York: A Vietnamese man has told the UN he has found his ‘true voice’ in the gay community, despite the discrimination and harassment that LGBT people face in his country
- US Supreme Court ruling ‘extremely positive’ for LGBT community, says UN Rights Expert
- Kashmiri Youth Movement's proposed pride march in support of LGBTQ earns threats from conservatives
- COVID-19: Rights experts highlight LGBTI discrimination, antisemitism
- UN Human Rights Council stands firm on LGBTI violence, Syria detainees and Philippines ‘war on drugs’
- World Pride underscores that all people are born ‘free and equal’ in dignity and human rights