Islamabad: Baloch National Movement members have urged the United Nations to take immediate steps to protect and secure the lives and future of Baloch refugees in Afghanistan as the ...
London: The Baloch Human Rights Council (BHRC) has demanded the United Nations intervention for a proper investigation into the death of Baloch political activist Karima Mehrab (Karima Ba ...
Karachi: Protests have taken place in several regions in Balochistan and in Karachi city against the sudden death of activist Karima Baloch in Canada.
Quetta: Joining the list of activists who have condemned the death of Karima Baloch, The Free Balochistan Movement (FBM) has expressed grave concerns over the incident.
London: Hakeem Baloch, President of Baloch National Movement UK Zone, has demanded a thorough investigation into the death of activist Karima Baloch in Canada.
Toronto: Renowned activist Karima Baloch, who was vocal about Pakistan Army and government atrocities in Balochistan, has been found dead in Canada's Toronto city.
Toronto: Canadian Baloch rights activists recently demonstrated against atrocities by Pakistan in Balochistan.
Geneva: Munir Mengal, the President of Baloch Voice Association, has targeted Pakistan and said Islamabad has opted for a strategic policy of colonialism and structural discrimination in ...
London: Human rights activist Riaz Baloch has appealed to the world to react against the atrocities committed against the people of Balochistan by Pakistan.
- Balochistan genocide:Political activists meet UK Cabinet member
- UNHRC: Baloch leader targets Pakistan over its oppression on people
- Pakistan: European think tank flags human rights situation in Balochistan in latest report
- Enforced disappearances: Sindhi Baloch Forum to hold protest on Aug 30 in London
- Washington: Sindhi Foundation holds protests outside Pakistan envoy's residence