Zaffar Baloch Tiwitter page
Toronto: Canadian Baloch rights activists recently demonstrated against atrocities by Pakistan in Balochistan.
The demonstration took place in Toronto city of Canada.
The event also marked the fourth year of the disappearance of Baloch student leader, Shabir Baloch who was arrested and disappeared on Oct 4, 2016, from Awaran, Balochistan.
World Sindhi Congress and Pashtun Tahafuz Movement actively participated in the protest gathering in the Canadian city, reports ANI.
Images of dead and injured children in Taliban's car bomb in Nangarhar are too gruesome to share, but the toll today is a stark reminder of the real cost of the Taliban's daily acts of terrorism. The group is using the lives civilians to bargain for more power. Unconscionable.— Ahmad Shuja ? (@AhmadShuja) October 3, 2020
Zaffar Baloch, a Baloch activist, tweeted: "#ReleaseShabirBaloch Toronto protest rally demanded an end to atrocities, political abductions & extrajudicial killings in #Balochistan #Sindh #Pakhtunistan #StopBalochGenocide End Pakistani military occupation of Balochistan, Sindh & Pakhtunistan. #FreeBalochistan."
- Fighting conflict-related sexual violence in Ukraine
- Japan: Three nursery school teachers arrested over abuse of school children
- Iran abolishes morality police amid ongoing nationwide protests
- Uyghur activists demonstrate near Chinese Consulate in Istanbul
- Dramatic increase in Andaman Sea crossings, warns UN refugee agency