Beijing/ New Delhi, May 6: China, the world's most populous country for a long time, will soon be overtaken by its neighbour India, according to projections by the UN's Population ...
Kabul: A landmine explosion in Afghanistan's eastern Nangarhar province on Friday left at five municipality members injured, media reports said.
Kabul: At least three people were killed as a blast hit near the Independent Election Commission (IEC) office in Pul-I-Charkhi area of Afghanistan capital Kabul city on Monday, medi ...
Herat: At least three people were killed in a blast which rocked Afghanistan's western Herat province on Thursday, media reports said on Friday.
Kabul: At least 20 people were killed as a suicide bombing hit inside a mosque in center of Paktia province in the east of Afghanistan on Friday, media reports said.
Kabul: At least eight people were killed when a passenger bus hit a roadside bomb in western Farah province of Afghanistan on Tuesday, media reports said.
Kabul: An explosion in Afghanistan's Faryab province on Wednesday left at least eight people injured. media reports said.
New York: Taking stock of his “vast” legacy for mankind, the United Nations will mark 100 years since the birth of the late anti-Apartheid activist, Nelson Mandela, on Wednesd ...
Kabul: A roadside bomb blast in Afghanistan's eastern Nangarhar province killed at least five people on Friday, media reports said.
- DR Congo: Hunger crisis, scarce funds could push Kasais to brink of catastrophe, UN agency warns
- Four billion people have no social security protection - UN labour agency
- Central African Republic’s message to UN: ‘The only thing we want is peace’
- Road accidents in Africa among deadliest worldwide, UN official says, urging more action
- Global unemployment passes 200 million in 2017, UN labour agency reports