Kabul: A landmine explosion in Afghanistan's eastern Nangarhar province on Friday left at five municipality members injured, media reports said.
The employees were on tax collection task when the blast happened at around 7:00 am, the Governor Spokesman Attaullah Khogyani told Pajhwok Afghan News.
Public Health Director Najibullah Kamawal told the Afghanistan news agency that the five injured people were recovered and taken to hospital for treatment.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack so far.
- Belarus targets women human rights defenders after disputed August elections
- Pakistani illegal migrants use Bosnia visa fraud route to EU: The Times London Report
- ‘Timeless message of unity’ resonates on holy day celebrating Buddhism, amidst pandemic
- Gunmen storm into Sikh temple in Kabul killing four, encounter on
- India to surpass China as most populous country in the world by 2024