Kabul: As many as 19 spectators are believed to have died as a blast hit Kabul International Cricket Stadium in Afghanistan's capital city while a match was ongoing on Friday.
Kabul: A blast occurred close to the Sikh Temple in Kabul city of Afghanistan on Wednesday.
Kabul: At least two persons died as three explosions hit a gurdwara (Sikh temple) in Afghanistan's capital Kabul city on Saturday, media reports said.
Kabul: At least three people were hurt as a blast hit Police District 10 in Kabul city of Afghanistan on Sunday, media reports said.
Kabul: A blast rocked the Ayuob Saber Mosque in Kabul city of Afghanistan on Friday which left three people hurt, media reports said.
Kabul: At least six people died and 11 others were hurt as three blasts targeted a boy’s school in west Kabul’s Dasht-e-Barchi neighborhood on Tuesday morning, media rep ...
Kabul: A hand grenade explosion inside a mosque in Afghanistan's Kabul city on Wednesday left at least six people hurt, media reports said.
Kabul: An explosion rocked the stock exchange in Afghanistan's Kabul city on Sunday which left at least 10 people hurt, media reports said.
Pul-e-Khumri/UNI/Xinhua: An explosive device, remnants of previous war in Afghanistan's Baghlan province went off on Sunday, claiming two lives and injuring two others, locals said on ...
- Afghanistan: Child killed, 4 injured in roadside bomb blast east of Kabul
- Afghanistan: Girl shot dead in Taliban check post
- Afghanistan: Two Taliban govt forces members hurt in Kabul blast
- Afghanistan: Lecturer arrested in Kabul, family members ask people to help in his release
- Kabul Passport office attack: ISIS-K terror group claims responsibility