Kabul: An Improvised Explosive Device (IED) explosion hit Afghanistan's Pul-e-Khumri city on Saturday which left at least three people, including civilians, killed, media report ...
Kabul: Unidentified gunmen shot dead an Afghan National Army (ANA) soldier in Kabul city on Sunday, media reports said.
Kabul: A landmine blast rocked Afghanistan's Kabul city on Tuesday, media reports said.
Kabul: Parliamentarian Khan Mohammad Wardak was hurt in a car bomb blast in Kabul city of Afghanistan, media reports said on Sunday.
Kabul: An IED blast in Afghanistan capital Kabul city left Mahbubullah Muhibbi, deputy governor of the city, and his secretary killed, media reports said on Wednesday.
Kabul: Unidentified gunmen shot dead a local judge in Afghanistan's Kabul city on Sunday, media reports said.
Kabul: At least one person was killed and another was hurt as multiple rockets were fired on different parts of Afghanistan's capital city Kabul on Saturday, media reports said. ...
Kabul: The recent terror attack on Kabul University has left Indian intelligence agencies on alert about a possible increase in violence and terror activities at the behest of Pakistan ...
Kabul: At least three people were killed as a magnetic mine blast rocked Kabul city on Monday, media reports said.
- Afghanistan: UN Mission voices ‘deep revulsion’ over deadly bomb attack on Kabul college
- Afghanistan: Blast close to educational institute in Kabul leaves 30 dead
- Afghanistan: Explosion close to educational centre in Kabul leaves 18 people killed
- Bomb goes off in National Security office in Afghanistan's Kunduz, 4 injured
- Afghanistan: 2 government employees shot dead in Kabul