Kabul: At least two people died as a blast rocked Kabul city of Afghanistan on Monday, media reports said.
According to Khalid Zadran, the spokesman for the Taliban government’s Kabul police chief, the Monday explosion of November 21, targeted a Corolla-type car, which caught fire in the Parwan 3 area of Kabul’s PD4, reports Khaama Press.
He also stated that investigating teams had reached the site to learn and investigate the details of the explosion, while the identities of the two explosion victims have yet to be determined.
Local sources in Kabul province told Khaama Press the occurrence of an explosion in police district 4 on Monday night at around 7:40.
No group has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
- Pakistan: Karachi Police arrest suspected IS-linked terrorist
- Pakistan: Security personnel gun down 12 TTP terrorists in Lakki Marwat
- Pakistan: Blast close to Quetta Police Lines leaves five people injured
- Pakistan: Two terrorists killed during exchange of fire with security forces
- Pakistan: TTP terrorists attack Mianwali police station