Paris: France's President Emmanuel Macron has tested positive for Covid-19, Elysée Palace said on Thursday.
Islamabad: A hospital in Pakistan suspended seven of its officials in connection with an incident which caused the death of at least six patients.
Dhaka: Bangladesh has banned entry of travellers into the country without a Covid-19 negative certificate. The order came into effect from 12:01 am on Saturday.
Rio de Janeiro: Brazil has reported over five million confirmed cases of coronavirus, reports said.
Washington DC: US President Donald Trump and the First Lady Melania Trump tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
London/Sputnik: UK Health Minister Matt Hancock urged people on Sunday to follow social distancing restrictions to avoid another national lockdown, as the United Kingdom is on the brink o ...
Cape Town: South Africa has eased its lockdown following months of strict anti-covid19 measures.
Islamabad/Beijing: A team of key Coronavirus scientists from China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology have been conducting experiments of dangerous pathogens in “collaboratio ...
Beijing: It seems that China is still struggling to cope up with the COVID-19 scenario as Wuhan like lockdown has been imposed in north-eastern city of Shulan where an outbreak of the dea ...
- COVID-19 in Pakistan: Clerics announce resumption of congregational prayers at mosques
- Breaking COVID-19 lockdown norms, Chinese nationals clash with police in Kathmandu
- COVID-19 outbreak: Five Eyes intelligence accuses China of cover-up
- Hatred going viral in ‘dangerous epidemic of misinformation’ during COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19: UK MPs to summon China-owned firm's executives over security issues, reports BBC