New York, Oct 4 (JEN) The General Assembly is embarking on a new partnership between Member States and civil society, the President of the 68th body, John Ashe, on Thursday said highlighting the role of non-governmental organizations and other partners in shaping a new global development agenda. more
More Civil Society
- Civil society must be partners in implementing UN sustainability agenda: Ban
- Alarming levels of insecurity in Nigeria driving civilian displacement: UN agency
- Kyrgyz law on civil society groups must protect free expression: UN expert
- Civilians in Yarmouk facing vulnerability of highest severity: UN agency
- On International Day, UN chief calls for efforts to 'fill world with happiness'