Beijing/UNI/Xinhua: Seven members of an anti-China group appeared at the West Kowloon Magistrates' Courts on Friday on suspicion of violating the national security law in Hong Kong.
Hong Kong: A court in Hong Kong has sentenced the first person convicted under Hong Kong's national security law to 9 years in prison, according to media reports.
Hong Kong: Two students of Hong Kong were jailed after they were found 'guilty' of rioting at the Chinese University campus two years ago.
Hong Kong: Hong Kong Police arrested a former editor of now-defunct pro-democracy Apple Daily newspaper on Wednesday, media reports said.
Hong Kong: Hong Kong’s opposition Civic Party lost two-thirds of its district councillors as they resigned just ahead of the new oath-taking rule, giving a jolt to the political set ...
Washington: A senior Hong Kong-based journalist has said the raid conducted by police in the Apple Daily newsroom last week sent shudders through the media industry.
Hong Kong: Hong Kong witnessed demonstrations to mark the second anniversary of the 2019 anti-government protests recently.
Hong Kong: Hong Kong pro democracy activist Joshua Wong has been sentenced to 10 months in prison on Thursday for participating in a banned vigil marking the Tiananmen Square crackdown, r ...
- Chinese embassy in US slams statements by Biden, Suga on Taiwan, Hong Kong, Xinjiang
- US to hold China accountable for human rights abuses, says speaker Nancy Pelosi
- US calls for immediate release of jailed pro-democracy activists in Hong Kong: Blinken
- Chinese atrocities: Hong Kong Police invokes security law to block website publishing 2019 anti-govt protest
- Chinese diplomat rejects British accusations on Hong Kong, Xinjiang related issues