Hong Kong: At least two women were stabbed to death at a shopping mall in Hong Kong, media reports said on Saturday.
Police received a report about the incident at Plaza Hollywood mall at 5:14pm, and made the arrest on the scene after subduing the man, reports Hong Kong Free Press.
CCTV footage posted online appeared to show a man stabbing one of the women multiple times as her companion sought to push him away. At one point, the companion was able to drag the first victim away, in a trail of blood, before the knifeman mounted and continued to stab her, the online news portal reported.
However, despite such a scenario, their fellow shoppers did not attempt to intervene into the matter.
The two victims – aged 23 and 26 – were sent to United Christian Hospital in an unconscious state, police told the news portal.
They were declared dead on arrival.
- US: Firefighters tricked by amazing Halloween house decoration in Glens Falls
- Google employee laid off when she was on maternity leave, her LinkedIn post is now going viral
- Thailand: Three die in Siam Paragon mall shooting, 14-year-old suspect arrested
- Security Council authorizes ‘historic’ support mission in Haiti
- New agreement promotes drug-free sport, supports public health