Tokyo: Japan has faced a new surge of COVID-related deaths, with 8,103 fatalities recorded in January so far, the highest monthly tally since the start of the pandemic, data from the Japa ...
Beijing: Chinese authorities have stopped issuing short-term visas to individuals from South Korea and Japan in retaliation for Covid restrictions imposed on Chinese travellers.
Tokyo: About 100,000 chickens will be culled in Japan due to a new outbreak of bird flu, registered in Miyazaki Prefecture on Tuesday, the Agriculture Ministry said.
Tokyo: Mandatory testing for COVID-19 is being introduced by the Japanese government from December 30 upon arrival for travelers from China due to an increase in the number of confirmed c ...
Tokyo/UNI/Sputnik: Japan's city of Osaka reported its first three community transmitted cases of the Omicron coronavirus strain on Wednesday, Kyodo news agency reported.
Tokyo: Japan has put a batch of Moderna Covid-19 vaccine on hold after black particles were spotted in a vial.
Japan will donate 1.6 million Astra-Zeneca Covid-19 vaccine doses to Nepal through the WHO’s COVAX, which will help the country to provide the second dose to people who had already ...
Moscow/Sputnik: The Japanese government approved Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine for ages 12 to 15 on Monday, the media reported.
Moscow/Sputnik: Japan’s Ministry of Health has registered five new cases of the UK coronavirus variant, three of them reported among residents of Saitama Prefecture, The Nikkei repo ...
- Japan culled record 5.8mln chickens since November: Reports
- Japan lists medical workers, elderly people as priority groups to get COVID-19 vaccine
- Japanese gov't may offer free COVID-19 vaccines to all residents
- Tokyo Reports 463 new COVID-19 cases, breaking daily growth record for 3rd day : Reports
- Russian national confirmed infected with COVID-19 on quarantined Diamond Princess: Embassy