Beijing: The Chinese government has 'firmly opposed' US Federal Communications Commission’s (FCC) recent vote to advance a plan to ban equipment from Chinese firms inc ...
Washington: Top US officials have said the nation will use its global clout and alliances to strengthen Taiwan’s defence, international presence and economy, including its vital sem ...
World leaders, who are attending the Group of Seven summit, on Sunday issued a call for new study into the origins of Covid-19 which will also cover China, media reports said.
Washington: US has joined its allies to revive the Blue Dot Network to counter China's Belt and Road Initiative (BRI).
The United States will continue to support the Afghan government and Afghan Security and Defense Forces (ANSDF), assured the US peace envoy for Afghanistan, Zalmay Khalilzad in a one-day ...
Washington: US President Joe Biden is set to ban countrymen from investigating in several Chinese firms with alleged military ties, White House confirmed on Thursday.
Washington: A US senior diplomat has expressed serious concerns about China's military presence and construction of facilities at Ream Naval Base on the Gulf of Thailand.
Washington/Sputnik: US President Joe Biden stated that Chinese leader Xi Jinping is convinced that China will "own America" by 2030-2035.
Nepal’s Foreign Minister Pradeep Kumar Gyawali hd a telephonic conversation with US Deputy Secretary of State Wendy Sherman and discussed bilateral cooperation including the Covid s ...
- US, South Korea to boost cooperation on building 5G network: Joe Biden
- Experts believe US might use more drones to spy on China
- Expert believes China forcing India, Australia, Japan and US to unite in preparation for major conflict
- Online network tied to Chinese businessman Guo Wengui is now a potent platform for disinformation in US: Study
- Blinken discusses Israeli-Gaza violence with Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Qatar: State Department