Islamabad: Pakistan's political unrest, foreign debt limits and the Covid-19 pandemic have all conspired to slow Chinese investment in Pakistan, according to a report in Asia Times.
An area five times more than that of PoJK (Pakistan Occupied Jammu & Kashmir) with a population of approx. 1.8 million, Gilgit Baltistan has been under illegal occupation of Pakistan ...
Glasgow: Human rights activist Amjad Ayub Mirza has said the upcoming scheduled election in Gilgit-Baltistan (GB) region is 'illegal'.
Glasgow: A prominent human rights activist has said the people of Pakistan are desperately wanting to get rid of the military oligarchy.
London: Former Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif has said the South Asian country is currently controlled by two parallel governments.
Islamabad: Pakistan's National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has issued an arrest warrant against the country's former president Asif Ali Zardari over Rs 8 billion suspicious transa ...
Islamabad: Pakistani Muslim League (Nawaz) [PML(N)] vice president Maryam Nawaz has challenged PM Imran Khan and said his government will go home before January, a few days before t ...
Islamabad: Pakistan PM Imran Khan’s key aide Lt Gen (Retd) Asim Saleem Bajwa, about whom an investigative report had alleged corruption scams, on Monday quit as Special Assist ...
London: Former Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif on Thursday attacked current PM Imran Khan over the ongoing crises in the country and said his 'selectors' should answer for it.
- Pakistani PM Imran Khan visits Afghanistan to discuss peace talks, bilateral ties
- China’s Belt and Road going nowhere fast in Pakistan: Reports
- Gilgit Baltistan under illegal occupation of Pakistan since 1947, say experts at a webinar
- Upcoming scheduled polls in Gilgit-Baltistan is illegal: Amjad Ayub Mirza
- Activist Amjad Ayub Mirza says Pakistanis desperately want to get rid of military oligarchy