Kabul: At least one person was killed and three others were hurt as twin blasts rocked Afghanistan's Kabul city on Monday, media reports said.
Ferdaus Faramarz, spokesman for the Kabul police, told Khaama Press the incident happened at around 9am in Police District 5 of the capital, hurting at least three civilians after a roadside mine went off.
Meanwhile, the second blast reported at around 9:10am in PD8 of Kabul City, killing at least one child, reports the news agency.
No group has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
- Afghanistan: Magnetic mine blast leave three dead in Kabul
- Four children killed in bomb blast in Afghanistan's Paktika province
- Afghanistan: UN Mission voices ‘deep revulsion’ over deadly bomb attack on Kabul college
- Pakistan: Quetta blast leaves three people killed
- Afghanistan: Blast close to educational institute in Kabul leaves 30 dead