Kabul: Terror group Islamic State has said Shi’ite Muslims will be targeted everywhere by them.
Kabul: The Islamic State terrorist group has claimed responsibility for the blasts in a Shite mosque in Kandahar province on Friday which left over 60 people dead.
Kandahar: At least 16 people died and 32 others were injured as a blast rocked a Shia mosque in Afghanistan's Kandahar province on Friday, media reports said.
Moscow: Deputy Secretary of Russia’s Security Council Alexander Venediktov on Tuesday warned illegal arms trade may spike amid conflict in Afghanistan.
London/Washington: The US and UK governments have issued advisories to its citizens where they have asked them to stay away from the Serena hotel in Kabul amid security threats.
Kunduz: Islamic State Khorasan Province (IKSP), the Afghan regional affiliate of the Islamic State group, has claimed responsibility for the blast which hit a mosque in Afghanistan's ...
Kunduz: At least 50 people were killed as a suicide bomber targeted a mosuqe during Friday prayer in Afghanistan's Kunduz region on Friday, media reports said.
Kabul: The heads of Radio Khyber Nawekht, a local radio station in Laghman province in Afghanistan, has claimed the Taliban insurgents entered the radio compound and took control of it af ...
Kabul: A displaced Afghan mother, who is driven by poverty, was forced to sell her infant to treat her 13-year-old daughter who is sick.
- Afghanistan Conflict: Blast occurs close to Kabul mosque, many casualties feared
- Afghanistan Crisis: Targeted attack leaves four dead in Nangarhar
- Taliban to deploy suicide bombers along Afghanistan’s borders: Reports
- Trump's security advisor says Taliban could amass 150 nuclear warheads from Pakistan
- Afghanistan: Unidentified men gun down eight persons in Jalalabad