Kabul: The Afghan National Defense and Security Forces have killed a Pakistani terrorist during an operation in Afghanistan's South-eastern Paktiya province, media reports said.
The Ministry of Defense (MoD) in a statement said the security forces killed the terrorists during a raid in Samkanai district of Pakitya, Khaama Press reported.
MoD also released the National Identity Card of the slain Pakistani terrorist who has been identified as Jawad Ali, reported the Afghanistan news agency.
Taliban and other terrorist groups have not commented on the matter so far.
- Ex- Afghanistan intelligence chief slams Pakistan's ISI, calls it 'termites'
- One person killed, two others injured in bomb blast in Afghan capital - Police
- Turkish Universities are now turning into epicenters of anti-India activities: Reports
- Pakistan: Blast rocks Chaman city, 5 killed
- Afghanistan: Blast in Kabul leaves 2 wounded