Kabul: A roadside bombing in Afghanistan's Kandahar province on Tuesday left at least six people killed, media reports said.
The blast occurred at around 9am Kabul time in Dand district when a civilian vehicle was hit by a roadside bomb, reported Tolo News.
Two women, two young men and two children were killed in the blast, security officials confirmed to the news portal.
The victims reportedly belong to the same family.
No group has claimed responsibility for the blast so far.
- Syria: Authorization to continue lifesaving cross-border aid remains in limbo
- American scholar says failure to hold ISI accountable for terror complicity has damaged Pakistan's reputation
- Intercommunal violence, terrorist attacks inflame tensions in West Africa
- China’s Coast Guard shows up at Vanguard Bank in South China Sea to rile Vietnam
- Afghanistan: Security forces kill Pakistani terrorist