Kabul/Beijing: Beijing has given a strong backing to the Taliban government in Afghanistan and stated that recognition of the group as the legitimate government of the war-torn nation wou ...
Kabul: British officials held talks with Taliban representatives in Afghanistan on the current humanitarian crisis situation in the country.
Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu has asked a delegation of Afghanistan's Taliban regime to form an inclusive government in the country.
Washington: The US Statedepartment on Sunday said talks between the American delegation and Taliban in Doha was 'candid and professional'.
Doha: US officials on Saturday met members of Afghanistan's ruling Taliban government in Qatar for the first time ever since the foreign forces left the nation in August.
Qatar's Deputy Foreign Minister Lolwah Rashid al-Khater has said the international community should not be in a hurry to recognize the Taliban government of Afghanistan.
New York: Against the backdrop of what he called “a critical time” in Afghanistan, Prime Minister Imran Khan of Pakistan said on Friday that if the situation there is neglecte ...
Afraid that the absence of security forces in Afghanistan might give an open ground to anti-Beijing elements to regroup in the region, China urged a top American diplomat in late August t ...
Beijing: China on Wednesday called on the United States to unfreeze assets belonging to Afghanistan, and thanked the Taliban-controlled government for guaranteeing the security of Chinese ...
- Taliban govt's minister Muttaqi urges countries to restore diplomatic ties with Afghanistan
- Taliban should uphold basic rights of Afghan people: Antony Blinken
- Taliban cabinet failed to represent both gender, ethnic diversity in Afghanistan: Former Female Minister
- Turkey says "no need to rush" in recognising the Taliban's rule
- We need to talk about Pakistan, says expert as Afghanistan witnesses rising conflicts