Washington: Former US deputy national security advisor Matt Pottinger has said Japan is likely to defend Taiwan if Beijing makes moves to reunify the island with its mainland by force.
Beijing: China's People's Liberation Army (PLA) has released videos showing marines conducting island landing drills "targeting Taiwan", in what looks like an atte ...
Manila: Business groups in the Philippines have urged China to withdraw its ships from a reef that has remained a point of tension in the South China Sea, media reports said.
Washington: Republican Sen. Rick Scott has asked sponsors of Olympics to demand that 2022 Winter Games be move from Beijing due to human rights abuses and alleged genocide against Uyghur ...
Washington: Former US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has asked the US to boycott the Winter Olympics in Beijing next year.
China’s rumoured involvement in the military coup will benefit no one except Beijing, The Taiwan Times opinion said.
Edinburg: A geo-politics expert has said he feels hosting the 2022 Winter Olympics could help China revamp their image from a world factory to a world power.
Tokyo/Sputnik: Tokyo on Tuesday lodged a protest with Beijing after four Chinese ships entered the Japanese coastal waters near the disputed Senkaku Islands in the East China Sea, Japanes ...
London: Reacting to London's comment that it will not 'look the other way' after Beijing said that it would stop recognising British National Overseas BN (O) passport as a tra ...
- Joshua Wong, Agnes Chow among three to plead guilty in Hong Kong protests trial
- Australia, UK should stop interfering in China's internal affairs, says Wang Wenbin on Hong Kong issue
- China's treatment of Uighur Muslims is close to genocide: United States
- Hong Kong's last British Governor Chris Patten slams China, says Beijing cannot be trusted
- Old habits die hard: China's tryst with border disputes and expansionism