Beijing: China has ordered to shut down the US Consulate in south-western city of Chengdu, heightening the tension between the two nations.
New Delhi: In its strong reply to China, India has said the strategically crucial South China Sea is a part of the global commons.
Tokyo: Japan has said China is pushing its territorial claims under the cover of the coronavirus pandemic.
Washington DC: US President Donald Trump has said that his administration has decided to scrap the preferential economic treatment given to Hong Kong after Beijing imposed a new national ...
Beijing: India and China have engaged in bitter standoff in recent times but experts now believe that Beijing might have miscalculated the rise of New Delhi in Asia as a major p ...
Ottawa: The Canadian government has expressed its concern over China's move of passing national security legislation for Hong Kong.
Exiled Chinese dissident Guo Wengei has alleged that Chinese Communist Party (CCP) “allocates $2 billion a year” to pay off the Vatican for its silence concerning atrocities c ...
Beijing: Beijing on Tuesday unanimously passed the controversial security law for Hong Kong that will not only criminalise secession, subversion and collusion with foreign forces, but als ...
London: United Kingdom MP Stewart McDonald has asked the UK government to act against the Chinese government's intention to destroy Hong Kong’s autonomy.
- Hong Kong new law: Beijing targeting schools to impose its policies
- Hong Kong protests might have serious impact on its special status that will end in 2047: Beijing
- Nepal: China shows interest in ruling NCP tussle, its envoy Yanqi intensifies political meetings
- In Beijing, UN chief urges China, Africa for a win-win collaboration for ‘the future we want’
- Kim Jong Un to visit China today