Kabul: The Taliban terrorists killed close to 1000 people as they overran the Afghan province of Kandahar in the past month, The Times reported quoting a local police officer.
Kabul: The Afghanistan Independent Human Rights Commission recently released its report where it said 1,677 civilians were killed and 3,644 more were wounded in the first six months of th ...
Kabul: The Taliban forces have started dominating over people in the regions they are capturing in Afghanistan.
Kabul: Justice Minister Fazel Ahmad Manawi has sent out a strong message to Taliban and said the group is guilty of war crimes for torturing and killing war hostages.
Kabul: Interpreters and other Afghans who worked for the US government over the last 20 years said they are facing ' increasing threats' against their lives as foreign forces are ...
Kabul: Taliban terrorists, who have captured several regions in Afghanistan, have started violating human rights by torturing civilians in the country.
Kabul: Social media is abuzz over the death of Afghanistani comedian Nazar Mohammad who was killed by suspected Taliban forces in the war-hit nation recently.
Dark days are returning for women in Afghanistan as the Taliban is slowly capturing regions in the South Asian country where foreign troops are slowly moving out after decades of wa ...
Kabul: A US intelligence has warned in its classified report that in case Taliban forces return to power in Afghanistan then it would risk undoing the gains made in women's rights sin ...
- Afghanistan: Women protest in Kabul to demand for education, work
- Female employment levels in Afghanistan have fallen steeply since Taliban administration took over in 2021: ILO
- Afghanistan: Women students demonstrate outside Kabul University as males return to classrooms
- Afghanistan: Taliban administrators flog 11 people, including women, in Faizabad
- Afghanistan: Taliban bars women from taking university entrance examinations