Ottawa: Thousands of Canadians will march across the country to protest against women violence, media reports said.
The march will be conducted with an intention to draw attention towards women violence.
The march had first started in the US in 2017.
The movement also works for reproductive rights as well as the problems faced by LGBTQ community, indigenous people and immigrants, CTV News reported.
The march on Saturday will also witness music and arts on women's issues.
- With science ‘held back by a gender gap’, Guterres calls for more empowerment for women and girls
- Female Genital Mutilation costs $1.4 billion annually: UN health agency
- South Sudan: UN official welcomes release of women and children abducted by armed group
- Coding in Namibia: UN supports young women’s computing career dreams
- Sudan: Lives of traumatized, displaced women in West Darfur under threat