Kabul: A barbaric video has emerged where Taliban insurgents could be seen celebrating with the severed head of an Afghan soldier.
Kabul: As fighting continues to rage in Panjshir, the Resistance forces said Pakistan’s spy agency ISI's chief Lt Gen Faiz Hameed was in Kabul primarily to oversee the Taliban&r ...
Beijing/Kabul: China has promised to maintain its embassy in Afghanistan and also increase humanitarian aid to the war-torn country, a Taliban spokesman said Friday, according to media re ...
The EU Ministers of Home Affairs met recently for an extraordinary Council meeting to discuss developments in Afghanistan, more specifically in relation to potential implications in the a ...
Kabul: Taliban co-founder Mullah Baradar will lead a new Afghan government that will be announced soon, sources in the fighter group said, reported media.
By omitting the word 'Taliban', the United Nations has decided to take a soft stance against Taliban, the insurgent group which overran Afghanistan triggering a mass exodus of Afg ...
An Afghan interpreter, who had helped rescue US President Joe Biden in a 2008 Afghan snowstorm, has now made an appeal to save him and his family, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Kabul: The Taliban spokesperson has said once the foreign troops exit Afghanistan he hopes the Islamic State will not carry out any attack in the country.
Paris: French President Emmanuel Macron has said dialogue with Taliban, the hardline Islamist group which overrun Afghanistan, does not mean it is being recognised.
- Entire Afghanistan is now under Taliban control following pullout of foreign troops: Spokesman
- Afghanistan crisis: Taliban arrest prominent cleric
- IS-KP claims responsibility for latest rocket attack on Kabul airport amid US pullout
- Geo-political expert says Haqqani Network is now running Kabul following Taliban takeover
- Several rockets fired targeting Kabul airport, US missile defense system repeals attack: Reports