Kandahar: Some residents of Kandahar city in Afghanistan have complained that armed men, who are claiming themselves to be Taliban members, are harassing them.
New York: Despite a crisis of trust both within the country and abroad, three months after the Taliban took control of Afghanistan, it is taking halting steps to pursue international legi ...
Kabul: The Taliban have arrested 11 suspected members of Islamic State Khorasan Province (IS-KP), a regional affiliate of the Islamic State (IS) group, from Afghanistan's Daikundi pro ...
Kandahar, Afghanistan: The Taliban have conducted operations against the fighters of Islamic State Khorasan Province (IS-KP), a regional affiliate of the Islamic State (IS) group, in four ...
Kabul: At least two people were wounded as a blast rocked Afghanistan's capital Kabul city on Monday, media reports said.
At least two people were hurt as a magnetic bomb blast hit Kabul city of Afghanistan on Monday, sources told Pajhwok Afghan News.
Kabul: The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria-Khorasan branch (ISIS-K) has claimed responsibility for the blast which took place in Kabul city on Saturday.
Kabul: At least one person died as a bomb blast rocked a bus in Afghanistan capital Kabul city on Saturday ,media reports said on Sunday.
A bomb explosion in Kabul city in Afghanistan on Saturday left a media worker dead, media reports said on Sunday.
- Afghanistan: Taliban replace statue of Hazara leader in Koran
- Afghanistan: Blast inside mosque in Nangarhar leaves 2 dead
- Afghanistan: Three die as blasts rock Nangarhar, Jalalabad
- Afghanistan Islamic State group claims responsibility for Kabul hospital attack
- Several members of Afghanistan's previous government now joining ISIS-K to fight Taliban: Report