Kurram: At least three Pakistan soldiers were hurt when the country's security forces and the Afghan Taliban exchanged fire along the border in Kurram tribal district on Sunday ...
Kabul: At least two people died as a blast rocked Kabul city of Afghanistan on Monday, media reports said.
Kabul: Unidentified men killed a computer science student and set his body on fire in the west of Kabul region of Afghanistan, media reports said on Saturday.
Islamabad: A Frontier Corps soldier died and two other security personnel sustained injuries during a cross-border attack from Afghanistan to Balochistan's Chaman district, media repo ...
Kabul: At least seven people were injured when a blast hit a bus carrying Taliban administration personnel in Kabul city of Afghanistan on Wednesday, media reports said.
Kabul: A blast rocked a mosque in Afghanistan capital Kabul city on Friday, leaving at least seven people hurt, media reports said.
Kabul: A gunshot fired by a Taliban member has left one 12-year-old girl dead in Badghis province of Afghanistan, media reports said on Wednesday.
Kabul: The security forces of the Taliban (under UN sanctions for terrorism) have eliminated six militants of of Islamic State terrorist organization (banned in Russia) in Kabul, Afghan o ...
Kabul: An unexploded mortar shell exploded in Paktika region of Afghanistan which left at least two children dead, media reports said.
- Tajikistan President Emomali Rahmon expresses concern over presence of terror groups, suicide bombers in Afghanistan
- Afghanistan: Unknown men assassinate Taliban leader
- Afghanistan: Mortar shell explodes in Paktika, leaves a child dead
- Afghanistan: Blast rocks MoI mosque, 4 die
- Afghanistan: UN condemns ‘callous’ suicide attack on education centre