Kabul: Unidentified men killed a computer science student and set his body on fire in the west of Kabul region of Afghanistan, media reports said on Saturday.
The victim was identified as Soroush Mohammadi.
Sources told Khaama Press that he went missing four days prior to the discovery of his burned remains.
Sources further told the news agency that his lifeless, burnt body was discovered on Thursday, the 17th of November, behind the Omid-e-Sabz residential settlement in western Kabul.
He was reportedly a resident of Nawur district of Ghazni province in central Afghanistan.
He studied in a private university in Kabul city.
- Pakistan: Karachi Police arrest suspected IS-linked terrorist
- Pakistan: Security personnel gun down 12 TTP terrorists in Lakki Marwat
- Pakistan: Blast close to Quetta Police Lines leaves five people injured
- Pakistan: Two terrorists killed during exchange of fire with security forces
- Pakistan: TTP terrorists attack Mianwali police station