Image credit: Pixabay
Khuzdar: One person was killed and five others were hurt as a grenade blast hit Balochistan's Khuzdar area on Wednesday, media reports said.
Police said further investigation into the incident is further underway.
Khuzdar Deputy Commissioner (DC) Major (retd) Mohammad Ilyas Kibzai told Dawn News the injured were shifted to Civil Hospital Khuzdar for treatment and the condition of two was critical.
Balochistan Chief Minister Mir Abdul Quddus Bizenjo condemned the "bomb blast", according to a statement issued from his office as quoted by the newspaper.
The CM also regretted loss of lives in the incident.
- 15 killed in Somalia suicide attack, radical Islamist group claims responsibility
- Afghanistan: Kabul blast leaves 9 people dead
- Afghanistan: Explosion occurs close to Wazir Mohammad Akbar Khan Mosque
- Afghanistan: Man shot dead in Shindand
- Pakistan: One dies, 13 others, including women, hurt in Quetta blast