Islamabad: Pakistan security officials have killed a terrorist commander and his three accomplices during an operation near the boundary of North and South Waziristan tribal distric ...
Tucked away in a small by-lane in Changklan Road in Thailand’s northern city of Chiang Mai is a nondescript restaurant called ‘Al Hussein’ that sells the typical Indian ...
Islamabad/Xinhua: The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) of police foiled a major terror bid on Tuesday in Pakistan's eastern Punjab province and arrested a suicide bomber during an o ...
New Delhi: Indian government's active policies to ensure welfare of Sikh community is now acting as a massive setback for Pakistani spy agency Inter-Services Intelligence, media repor ...
Islamabad: A Pakistani court on Thursday suspended the one-year jail term of two Jamaat-ud-Dawah leaders in a terror financing case, media reports said.
Kabul: Former Afghan intelligence chief Rahmatullah Nabil has described Pakistani spy agency Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) as “termites”.
Chaman: A blast rocked Pakistan's Chaman city on Monday which left at least five people killed and 20 others injured, media reports said.
Journalist Francesca Marino feels that the ongoing conflict on the Durand Line, which borders Afghanistan and Pakistan, has now become more 'bloodier' than Line of Control.
Kabul: An Afghanistan minister has claimed that the new leader of ISIS Khorasan branch in the country is a Pakistan-based Haqqani Network terrorist.
- Key ISIS leader in Afghanistan killed
- Around 6000-6500 Pakistani terrorists present in Afghanistan: UNSC report
- Afghanistan: Security forces recover Pakistani national identity cards from slain militants
- American scholar says failure to hold ISI accountable for terror complicity has damaged Pakistan's reputation
- Pakistan: 4 militants, 5 security personnel killed in terror attack in Karachi