Kabul: At least eight people died as an explosion, which targeted buses, hit Sar-e-Karez area of PD3 in Kabul city on Tuesday, media reports said.
According to reports, the blast occurred near Ahlolbait Mosque.
A security source told TOLOnews that at least 8 people were killed and 14 were wounded in the two blasts.
The two buses held dozens of passengers and were headed toward Dashte-e-Barchi in western Kabul, Tolo News reported.
No group has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
- Hostility resumes between Israel and Hamas as temporary truce ends, explosions heard in Gaza Strip
- Pakistan: 2 terrorists killed by security forces in Balochistan
- Pakistan: Suicide attack on convoy leaves 2 civilians dead, 10 injured
- Pakistan: Soldier dies in KP IED blast
- Pakistan: IED blast leaves three people dead in Balochistan