Kabul: A suspected Taliban attack in Afghanistan's Kabul-Parwan highway has left two engineers killed, media reports said.
The terrorists ambushed the vehicle in which the two Afghanistani engineers were travelling.
Abdul Shaiq Shorish, a spokesperson for Kapisa Police Headquarters, confirmed the incident to Khaama Press and said the militants killed two engineers of National Water Affairs Regulation Authority.
The driver of the vehicle was also hurt in the incident.
The Taliban did not comment on the incident so far.
- Taliban key commander among 4 killed in Afghanistan's Badakhshan province
- Afghanistan: Twin blasts rock Kabul, 1 killed
- 2 soldiers killed in operation against militants in NW Pakistan
- Pakistani security forces kill 4 terrorists in Balochistan: Pakistan army
- Afghanistan: Balkh suicide attacks leaves 1 killed