Kabul: At least 10 people were killed in an explosion that rocked Afghanistan's Jalalabad area on Monday, media reports said.
According to reports, the blast left 27 injured.
According to a statement released by Provincial Government, the explosion took place at around 4:30 pm local time in the 3rd district of the city, reported Khaama Press.
The statement further added an explosives-laden motorcycle exploded close to a mini bus of the Afghan Army recruitment department, reported the news agency.
No terror group has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
- Syria: Authorization to continue lifesaving cross-border aid remains in limbo
- American scholar says failure to hold ISI accountable for terror complicity has damaged Pakistan's reputation
- Intercommunal violence, terrorist attacks inflame tensions in West Africa
- China’s Coast Guard shows up at Vanguard Bank in South China Sea to rile Vietnam
- Afghanistan: Security forces kill Pakistani terrorist