Kabul: At least 10 people were killed in an explosion that rocked Afghanistan's Jalalabad area on Monday, media reports said.
According to reports, the blast left 27 injured.
According to a statement released by Provincial Government, the explosion took place at around 4:30 pm local time in the 3rd district of the city, reported Khaama Press.
The statement further added an explosives-laden motorcycle exploded close to a mini bus of the Afghan Army recruitment department, reported the news agency.
No terror group has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
- Iraq: 2 soldiers, 2 IS militants killed in airstrike and bomb attack
- Indian agencies discover how Wagah-Attari drug network was used to fund Kashmir terrorists
- Indian agencies gather evidence about The Resistance Front's Pakistan origin
- Pro-Khalistan Sikhs For Justice's activities triggers anger worldwide
- Afghanistan: Kabul blast leaves journalist killed