Kabul: The Special Forces of the National Directorate of Security killed two Taliban group leaders while conducting a raid in South-eastern Paktiya province, media reports said on Tuesday.
The National Directorate of Security (NDS) said in a statement that the Special Forces of the directorate conducted the raid Golal Village of Zurmat district, reported the news agency.
As per the news agency report, the security officials killed 11 terrorists during the raid.
Furthermore, the National Directorate of Security said the NDS Special Forces also killed Asadullah and Fida alias Fidagi, the wo local leaders of Taliban, reported Khaama Press.
- Cyclone Amphan’s trail of destruction in Bangladesh and India; UN concerned
- Pakistan continues to support Taliban to counter India, says Pentagon report
- Unknown gunmen attack mosque in Afghanistan, seven killed
- Afghanistan: IED blast triggered by suspected Taliban terrorists leave four, including children, killed
- Afghanistan: Suspected Taliban terrorists set five people on fire after shooting them