Kabul: A suicide bomber hit a vehicle of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP) in Kabul city of Afghanistan and left five people killed, media reports said.
The incident left 21 people hurt.
The attack took place at 8:10 am Kabul time, Rahimi said, adding that “another explosion also reported after the suicide attack", reported Khaama Press.
No group has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
A spokesman for Ministry of Interior, Nusrat Rahimi, told the news agency another explosion happened in Pul-e-Charkhi area in Kabul.
- Police official, key TTP terrorists killed during operation in Pakistan
- Soldier killed, 2 hurt in terrorist attack in Pakistan's KP
- Shamima Begum, who once went to Syria to join Islamic State, loses appeal against removal of British citizenship
- Pakistan: Blast in Dera Ismail Khan leaves three hurt
- Terrorist killed in KP during exchange of fire with security forces in Pakistan