Representative picture: MoD Afghanistan Twitter page
Kabul: Afghanistan security forces have killed at least 12 Taliban terrorists during an operation in southern Helmand province of the country, media reports said.
The deceased reportedly included five IED makers.
“The ANA 215th Corps conducted clearing operations in Marjah district killing 12 Taliban fighters, 5 of which were IED makers and capturing 28 motorcycles,” the informed military sources told Khaama Press.
The Taliban did not comment on the issue so far.
- Syria: Authorization to continue lifesaving cross-border aid remains in limbo
- American scholar says failure to hold ISI accountable for terror complicity has damaged Pakistan's reputation
- Intercommunal violence, terrorist attacks inflame tensions in West Africa
- China’s Coast Guard shows up at Vanguard Bank in South China Sea to rile Vietnam
- Afghanistan: Security forces kill Pakistani terrorist